Tetraform Tetraform

Nice!

Remember me? Anways, this game is freakin awesome! But then again, I'd expected nothing less from you!

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Its alright

Pretty good, I'm surprised you got the timing for the notes as well as you did given the nature of flash. But It still needs some work. Lots of guitar parts were missing on the hardest mode, I felt like I was playing guitar hero on medium. And the timing on the notes was still somewhat off. Make the notes a little smaller as well, cause they seem like they arrive a little early because a part of them reaches the "bridge" before its actually time to hit the note.

**cheats Ostrich Cheats** **cheats Ostrich Cheats**

Fuck....

oh well at least it's funny. Thanks for ruining my game lol

Wolfenstein 3D Flash Wolfenstein 3D Flash

You didnt make this

You just took an example of a 3d flash thing and changed a few of the graphics and added a littlbe bit to it and called it your own. On top of that, there are no enemies i n the game. I'd take a 2d shooter any day of the week over this.

TehBoss responds:

what?

Spectrum Spectrum

pretty tight

Good job glaiel, I'm not sure how you got the visualizer thing, but its pretty cool, the only problem is that it doesnt really feel like your playing any of the songs, it just feels like your hitting random things while a song is playing in the background. Get on aim or email or something, I want to make a flash Guitar Hero (or something similar),

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Genius!!!

Dude, this game is fucking awsome! Probably the most clever game ever, you should make a sequel!

Snow Ball Joe Snow Ball Joe

pretty damn good

You should improve the graphics, other than that its a pretty fun game.

Sheep Dreams Sheep Dreams

Pretty good

if you fix the controls than the game would be alot better, and maybe find a way to make it more difficulty, I mean It got faster and I'm not sure if it would keep getting harder, it just got a tad boring after a few minutes, so just try to fix those thing and you'll have a game that can make front page.

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Awsome Game

This game is awsome, the best use of the camera I've seen yet.

Streamline Streamline

Fucking Great

Man, thats must have taken you a while to make, this is one of the best games on here. Great Job.